- - 2,5l water
- - 150 g celery
- - 200 g leek
- - 200 g onion
- - 1 kg cucumber
- - 50 g veggi stock
- - 200 g low fat grated cheese
– Bring water to boil.
– In the meantime, cut up all the vegetables into small cubes.
– keep 200 g cucumber (small blocks) at the side for garnish
– Add the vegetables and stock and boil on high heat for 5 minutes, reduce heat and simmer for a while
– Soup is ready when all ingredients have sunk to the bottom
– mix the soup
– add at each soup plate some cucmber blocks (25g) and some low fat grated cheese (25g)