- - 2,5l water
- - 6 (250g) carrots
- - 2 (150g) leek
- - 2 (200g) celery
- - 1 big (200g) onion
- - 3-4 tablespoon (50-60g) chicken stock
- - 1 garlic clove
- - 800 g chicken breast (skinless)
– Bring water to boil.
– In the meantime, cut up all the vegetables into small cubes
– cut the garlic in very small pieces
– Cut the chicken into 1cm cubes.
– Add the vegetables and garlic and stock and boil on high heat for 5 minutes, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
– Add (raw) chicken and bring to boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or longer.
– Soup is ready when all ingredients have sunk to the bottom