- Whole Wheat Flour - 4CUPS
- 2Medium Size Carrots
- Half Cabbage
- Cauliflower-6 TO 7 big Florets
- 1 Medium sized Radish
- 1 tsp.Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp.Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp.coriander Powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala Powder
- 1 medium sized onions, sliced finely
- 1 tsp. garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. ginger Powder
- Salt to taste
1.Grate all Vegetables.
2.Heat a pan and add 2 tsp. of Oil and when oil is hot add cumit seeds to splutter
3.Add the sliced Onions and Fry till Golden Brown and ,then add all dry masalas alongwith ginger and garlic powder
4. Then add the grated vegetables and fry it until vegetables are cooked and then keep it aside.
5. Knead the whole wheat flour and salt into a soft dough by adding water
6. Make medium sized balls from the Dough and flatten each ball and roll out and then spread little oil and put the vegetable filling as in step 4.
7. Then mould that into a ball again and roll out like a disc
8. Heat a flat fry pan (tava) and cook the paratha on step 7 greasing both side in oil.
Serve with Pickle, Yogurt or Coriander chutney.