- 1/2 Cup - Peas (Green Matar)
- 1/2 cup - Carrots (Gajar)
- 1 Cup - cauliflower (Ful Gobi)
- 1/2 Cup Beans
- 1 Cup Patato cut
- 1/2 Cup Paneer
- 1 Cup Onion thin sliced
- 4-5 Green Chilly
- 1/2 Cup Coconut grated
- 8-10 Cashews (Kaju)
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds (Posto)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Chopped (Dhania Patra)
- 2-3 - Bay Leaves (Tej Patra)
- 1 - Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 3-4 - Cloves (Labanga)
- 3-4 - Cardamom (Gujurati)
- 1 - Cup Milk
- 1 - tbsp cooking Oil
- Salt to Taste
Vegetable Korma Cooking Process :
Sock Poppy Seeds, Cashews with 1/4 cup of Milk for 10-15 minutes.
Grind it with 2 Green Chilly and Coconut, make it fine paste.
Heat the Pan with medium flame.
Add 1 tbsp oil, after heat the oil add cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaves and fry it.
Add the onion fry it till it turns soft.
Add Ginger Garlic paste, salt and saute
Add the Carrots, Beans and Potatoes with cup of water.
Cover the pand and cook until vegitables become half boiled.
Add the Cauliflower, Green Matar, Paneer, the ground paste and remaining milk.
In simm flame cooked for 8-10 minutes
Garnish with Coriander Leaves
Now Vegitable Korma is ready to serve