- Yogurt (curd) 1/2 kg
- Thick or set yogurt will be better.
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- U can add more or less sugar as per test.
- Kesar 1/2 tblsp
- Ground cardamom 1tblsp
- Almond (grated) 2 tblsp
This desert is very easy to make.
01. Put yogurt (curd) in a muslin cloth, bind and hang it somewhere overnight.
02. In the morning yogurt will leave extra water and become thick.
03. Take the cloth out and keep yogurt in a bowl.
04. Add all sugar, kesar and cardamom powder mix it well.
05. Keep in the refrigerator for half an hour.
06. serve it with grated almond.