- Basmati Rice 2 cups(soak in water for 1/2 hr)
- 1 cup soyabean (boil,soak & keep aside)
- 1 medium sized onion (long sliced)
- 1 medium sized capsicum (long sliced)
- 1 cup long sliced cauliflower (gobi)
- 1 cup bean
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tsp black peeper
- Refined oil & salt as required
Take pressure cooker.
Put 2 to 3 tbs of refined oil.
Put onion and fry for 2 min in medium flame.
Put green chilli, capsicum & fry.
Put cauliflower, bean & fry for 2 more minutes.
Put salt as required.
Chop soyabean in 4 long pieces & put it.
Fry it for 2 more minutes.
Put rice & black pepper mix well.
Put 3 cups of water (as u have soak the rice for 1/2 hr so 3 cups of water)
Put 2 pressure(chiti) and keep aside till the pressure goes automatically.
NOTE: 1 cup rice = 2 cups of water (if u soak rice then 1 chiti)
2 cup rice = 4 cups of water(if u soak rice then 3 cups of water & 2 chiti)