- 1) 2 bunch of Kosala sag
- 2) 1 small potato
- 3) 1 small onion
- 4) 1 small or half of a eggplant
- 5) 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 6) 1 dry red chili
- 7) pancha phutana or just mustard seeds
- 8) 1tsp oil
- 9) salt to taste
1) Wash the Kosala sag properly and cut it and & keep it aside.
2) Cut Potato, eggplant & onion to small pieces
3) Then heat a pan in medium flame & add cut vegetables with a
4) Then after sometime add the cut Sag ( be sure not to add any extra
water ) then add some salt to taste & cover up the pan for next 4/5
5) Heat another pan & add some oil in it . Then add the panch
phutana , dried red chili & crushed garlic then the boiled sag . Fry it
for 1 more minute .
Then your Saag is ready for saja pakhala ( water rice ).