- 2 cups Rice (soak in water for 1/2 hr)
- Mixed Vegetable - cauliflower, carrot,Green Peas, paneer,capsicum.
- Cut all the vegetables & paneer into small thin pieces.
- 1 medium sized Finely Sliced Onion
- 2 Finely Sliced Green Chillies
- 1 medium Tomato
- 2 finely sliced spring onion
- 1 tsp Ajinomoto
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon,
- 4 Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 3 tsp refined oil
Wash the rice well before cooking. Soak in water for 1/2 hr.
Take 3 tbp oil in a pressure cooker put cinnamon and cloves.
Then add onions & spring onion and saute them for a minute.
Put all the vegetables and fry it for 2 min.
Add black pepper powder, salt and red chilli powder and stir.
Add fine chopped tomatoes and fry it for 1 min.
Put paneer and mix well.
Put soaked rice and fry it for 1min.
Put 3 cups of water (as u have soak the rice for 1/2 hr so 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice)
Put 2 Whistle in cooker and keep aside till the pressure goes automatically.
NOTE: 1 cup rice = 2 cups of water (if u soak rice then 1 Whistle in cooker)
2 cup rice = 4 cups of water(if u soak rice then 3 cups of water & 2 Whistle in cooker)