- 1) 2 bunch of piaj sag (green onion)
- 2) 1 potato pieled and cut into small pieces
- 3) 1 small onion cut into small peices
- 4) 1 green chili minced
- 5) 1/4 cup of corn seed (optional)
- 6) 1/2 tsp. punch phutana seeds
- 7) 1 tsp. of oil for frying
- 8) 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder
- 9) 1/2 tsp. of coriander powder
- 10) 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder
- salt to taste
1) Wash the green onion properly and then cut it into 1 in pieces & keep aside.
2) Heat a fry pan in medium heat and put the oil
3) After the oil is hot add punch phutana seeds and green chilies into it.
4) Once it splutters add onion and fry it until turns red.
5) Then add potato, corn seeds, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, salt
and fry it until potato is half-cooked
6) Then add green onion and fry it for 5-6 minutes
Your dish is ready to serve with rice or roti.