- 2 Potatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 Egg plant cut into a little larger size than the potatoes
- Pumpkin cut into small pieces like the potatoes
- Radish cut into small pieces like the potatoes
- 1 Fresh Drumstick or 1 can of tin drumstick
- 1 carrot cut into small pieces
- 2-3 Cauliflower florets cut into a little larger size than the potatoes
- 1-2 Tomatoes - cut into small pieces
- Few Okra ends cut off
- 1 raw banana cut into small pieces
- Few Beans cut into small pieces
- 2 tea spoon of Panch phutana
- 1 tea spoon of Oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 small onion sliced thinly
- 1-2 Chopped green chili
- Salt to taste
Boil all the vegetables other than tomatoes, onion and Okra with minimum amount of water and salt.
Add the Okra and tomatoes when the vegetables are nearly cooked. Do not stir too much after that.
In a pan heat oil and add the panch phutana.
Add crushed garlic and green chili and the sliced onions. Saute for one minute.
Add the boiled vegetables and serve fresh.