- Boiled eggs 4
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Ginger paste 1 tsp.
- Garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Green chilli 1
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder 3/4 tsp.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
- Bay leaves 2
- Cloves 2-3
- Black pepper 4-5
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
1. Cut onion, tomato and green chilli into small pieces. Grind it in a mixer to make paste.
2. Cut the eggs into half.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan. Reduce the heat and fry eggs with egg yolk facing the top. Then slowly make the eggs upside down and fry the other side till light golden brown in color.
4. Remove the fried eggs from pan and keep aside.
5. Add bay leaves, cloves, black pepper and fry for 30 sec.
6. Add onion tomato paste. Add ginger-garlic paste. Fry until oil starts separating.
7. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt. Heat for a few seconds and then add 3 cups of water to make gravy. Bring the gravy to boil and let it cook for 10 minute on low heat.
8. When the gravy becomes thick, switch off the gas.
9. Place the fried eggs (with egg yolk facing the top) in a dish and pour this gravy over the eggs.
Serve hot. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves