- Mix vegetables (Culiflower,brocoli, potato, spinach, methi leaves (2/3 cup))
- Chopped onion- 1
- Chopped green chili- 1-2
- Coriander leaves- 1 spoon
- Besan- 3-4 tbsp
- Conflour- 1tbsp
- Suzi or rice flour- 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Chili powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Water 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying (vegetable oil or sunflower oil)
Wash all vegetables, soak and keep aside.
Take a mixing bowl add required salt and leave it for an hour.
Vegetable will leave water, drain the excess water.
Add other ingredients with water.
Make sure mixture should be thick instead of runny.
Now heat the oil in a pan and fry the vegetable mixture.
When it turns golden brown remove from the gas.
Mix veg pakora is ready.
Serve it with your favourity chutney.