- 1) 2 small bunch of methi sag (fenu greek leaves)
- 2) 3 small tomato sliced into small pieces
- 3) 7/8 vadi
- 4) 1 small eggplant cut into small 1 inch sqaure pieces.
- 5) 2 green chilies
- 6) 1 dry red chili
- 7) 1/2 tsp. mustard seeds
- 8) 2 tsp. oil
- 9) salt to taste
- 10) coriander leaves
1) Wash the methi saga properly and then cut it & keep aside.
2) Heat about 1/3 cup of water in a pan and add eggplant to it.
3) Cover this for 5 mts and then add methi sag and little bit of salt. Cook it for 10 mts and then keep aside
4) Heat a fry pan in medium flame & add tomato and salt and little bit of water and make a thick paste.
5) Add the tomato paste made in step 4 to the cooked sag in step 3.
6) Heat a fry pan and fry Vadis in a little bit of oil till they turn brown.
7) Add this to sag in step 5
8) Again heat a fry pan and add 2 tsp. of oil and then put mustard seeds, green chilies and red chili
and allow them to splutter
9) Then add sag to the seasoning (in step 8) and mix it properly.
Add coriander leaves and serve with rice