- 1kg Boneless Goatmeat
- 3 Onions sliced
- 2 Tomatoes sliced
- 4tbs yogurt(Dahi)
- 1tbs garlic paste
- 1tbs ginger paste
- Turmeric power
- Black pepper power
- 3tbs mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly cut Cilantro
- Whole garam masala
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil, onion, tomato and cilantro.
Marinate goat meat and leave for atleast one hour.
2. Take mustard oil in a pressure cooker on medium flame. When oil
is hot add whole garam masala.
3. After a while add the marinated goat meat. Now cook it by
4. When the raw smell is gone add sliced onions and tomatoes. Now
stir it and add 1/2 cup of water. Cover the lid and pressure
cook it(If you have a Hawkins pressure cooker two whistles are
5. When mutton is done garnish with fresh cut Cilantro.
Enjoy this Mansha Poorga with rice or roti or paratha