- 1 small louki (lau) peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 potato cut into small pieces
- 2 green chillies chopped into pieces
- 5-6 vadi(optional)
- 1 tsp punch-phutana
- 3tsp mustard paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste(1 clove finely crushed Garlic)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp of oil
- Salt to taste
- Some coriander leaves
1.Boil louki and potato in water properly
2. Heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil and fry the vadi for 5 mins and keep aside.
3.add mustard and garlic paste.Cook them for 7-8 mins with turmeric, salt and little bit of water.
4.Allow them cook
5.Heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil
6. Add the punch-phutana and let them splutter
7. Then add green chillies and mix it and fry.
8.Add them the besar in step 4.
9. Add the cut coriander leaves and serve