- 1 Kg Chicken (cut into desired sized pieces)
- 2 large bundles of fresh dhania leaves (washed and chopped fine)
- 1 bundle of mint (pudina) leaves (washed and chopped fine)
- 3-4 large onions (chopped fine)
- 2-3 ginger-garlic paste
- 3-4 green chillies chopped fine (or add more if you want spicier)
- 1/4 kg curd
- 3-4 sp. dhania powder
- 1 1/2 sp. jeera powder
- 1/2 sp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Mix half the curd, the red chilli powder, and salt and marinate chicken in it for 15 mins.
Saute the onions in a vessel little oil till transparent. then add the ginger-garlic paste and saute.
Add the green chillies, dhania and jeera powder, mix well.
Drain the chicken pieces and add to the cooking mixture, and fry well on high flame for 5 mins., taking care not to burn.
Add the curd left over from the chicken marinade and the other half too, mix well
Add the dhania and mint leaves, and mix well.
Bring to a boil once, and then cover with a lid and cook on low flame till chicken pieces are cooked.