- 1lb Prawn
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1tsp ginger paste
- 1tbs garlic paste
- Turmeric Powder
- ½tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼tsp Cumin Powder
- 1tsp of Meat Masala
- Red Chili Powder(optional)
- 1 red tomato finely cut
- 1 potato peeled and cut into long pieces
- ½tsp of Coriander powder
- Whole Garam Masala
- 3tbs Refine Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Fresh cut Cilantro
1. Shell and wash prawns. Add 1/4tsp of salt and a bit of turmeric powder to the prawns and marinate it.
2. Deep fry potato pieces and keep aside.
3. Take 1tbs of refine oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add prawns and fry till orange color ,then keep aside.
4. Take the rest of the oil in the skillet, add panch-phutan.
5. When spluttering stops add finely chopped onion and fry till golden.
6. Add Ginger , Garlic paste, Coriander Powder, Turmeric powder, chili powder and fry.
7. When the raw smell is gone add cut tomato and salt.
8. Then add fried prawns , potato and meat masala and mix properly.
9. Now add 1 and ½ cup of water to it and bring to boil. Cook for 2-3 minute then garnish with fresh cut cilantro.