- 250 gm tiny prawns with shell (chhota chingudi)
- 3 teaspoon mustard paste (sorisha, rasuna, lanka bata)
- (prepare by grinding mustard, garlic and red chilly)
- 3 green chillies (kancha lanka)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder (haladi gunda)
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil (sorisha tela)
- Salt to taste (luna)
Clean the tiny prawns but do not remove the shells.
Take the prawns in a kadhai or frying pan.
Add the mustard paste to it. Also the turmeric powder, green chillies and salt.
Then add the mustard oil along with 1/3 cup of water. Mix well. Put the frying pan on medium flame.
Stir frequenty. Cook until it all becomes dry.