- First Grind the spices which we will use for masala & make a smooth paste.
- Wash Shrimp and Marinade with haldi and salt & keep aside for 10-15 min.
- Heat a Kadhai. Put oil and fry the shrimps. Keep aside.
- Add a 1-2 tsp oil in a kadai . Add cumin/ mustard seeds. When they starts cracking ,add the curry leaves & onions. add turmeric powder, red chili powder .
- Add the tomatos stir for some time. Add mustard paste & salt. Stir for 15-30 sec.
- Add 1 cup of water. Let the curry boil for 10 min. Add the dried mango piece. Then add the fried shrimps and boil it for about 2-3 minutes. Garnish it with coriander leaves before serving. Serve hot with rice or roti.
Shrimp/Prawns (peeled and de-veined) -500Gm Onion – 1 large chopped
mustard oil 2-3 tblsp
2 tomatoes sliced
2 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp turmeric powder
curry leaves handful
Salt as per the taste
Mustard seeds/ cumin seeds- ½ tsp each
Chopped coriander leaves
dry mango- 1 (ambula) optional
1 green chilly large
2 tsp mustard
1tsp cumin seeds
1tsp Poppy seeds (posto) optional
3-4 garlic cloves