- 2 cups rice (soak in water for 30 minutes)
- ½ kg Chicken
- 1 cinnamon sticks (dalchini),
- 1 green cardamoms (choto gujurati)
- 1 black cardamom (bada gujurati)
- 3 cloves
- 1 medium size onions
- 3 green chilli
- Haldi, salt, chicken masala powder, chlli powder
- Mustard oil
- For Paste(Grind all ingredients):
- 1 cup Garlic, 1/2 cup Ginger ,1 small onion,1 Elaichi (Chhoti), 1 Elaichi (Moti), 2 Clove, 1 Cinnamon,2 dry red chilli (lal sukha lanka).
Marinate chicken with haldi, salt, 3 tbs grind paste, 2 tsp mustard oil.
Keep aside for ½ hr.
Take pressure cooker.
Put mustard oil.
Then put cinnamon sticks,green cardamoms,black cardamom & cloves
Then put onion, chilli, haldi chilli powder & fry.
Put the marinated chicken& chicken masala powder.
Put it in medium flame till water comes out from chicken.
When chicken is semi cooked then put rice & mix it well.
Put 3 cups of water (as u have soak the rice for 1/2 hr so 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice)
Put 2 Whistle in cooker and keep aside till the pressure goes automatically.
NOTE: 1 cup rice = 2 cups of water (if u soak rice then 1 Whistle in cooker)
2 cup rice = 4 cups of water (if u soak rice then 3 cups of water & 2 Whistle in cooker)