- 15-20 Vadi
- 3 medium sized tomato cut into small pieces
- 2 green chillies chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp punch-phutana
- 3tsp mustard paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste(1 clove finely crushed Garlic)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp of oil
- Salt to taste
- Some coriander leaves
1. Heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil and fry the vadi for 5 mins till they turn brown and keep aside.
2. Heat a frypan and put tomatos with turmeric, salt and little bit of water.
3. Allow them cook and then add mustard and garlic paste.Cook them for 7-8 mins.
4.Add fried vadi and water(1/2cup) and cook them for another 3 mins .
5.Heat a fry pan in medium heat and then add the oil
6. Add the punch-phutana and let them splutter
7. Then add green chillies and mix it and fry.
8.Add them the besar in step 4.
9. Add the cut coriander leaves and serve