- 1 Mango (washed, peeled and cut into small pieces)
- Panch Phutan - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves - hand full
- Meethi powder - 1 tea spoon
- Jeera powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Sugar - 1/2 cup ( add more depending on taste)
- Salt to taste
- 2 green chilien (slit into 1/2)
- Oil - 1 tea spoon
Put a little oil in a pan and let it get hot. Add the panch phutan and the curry leaves and the green chillies. Then add the cut mangoes and salt. Cover and cook until the mangoes are soft.
Move the mangoes to the side and add the sugar. Let it caramalize and then add about 1/2 cup water. Let the mangoes mix well with the sugar, add the methi powder and Jeera pwder. Taste and see if you need to add any sugar. Add extra water if you like a thinner consistency.