- Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)- 4Cups
- 1 tsp.Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp. garam masala Powder
- Coriander Powder-Finely Chopped
- 1 medium sized onions, grated finely
- 2 Boiled Potato- Grated
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Frying
1.Knead the flour by adding salt, cumin seeds, oil, garam masals, grated onion, coriander leaves, grated potato and hot water into a soft dough.
2.Make small balls from the dough.
3.Roll small puri (round disc) from each ball
4. Heat a deep frying pan and add oil
5. When oil is hot fry the puris one by one until it turns yellow
6. Remove the puris and put it on a paper towel to drain excess oil
Serve hot with curry