- - 84 g Diced Green Peppers
- - 6 g Chopped Green Onion
- - 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- - 122 g (1/2 cup) Eggstirs Egg Substitute
- -24 g Chopped Spinach
- - 80 g Diced Tomato
– Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and add green peppers, green onion and garlic. – Cover on med heat and till the green peppers soften to your liking.
– Pour egg substitute over the pepper and onion and egg mixture, recover for about 3 minutes. – Add spinach over half the omelet and fold in half recover for about 2 minutes until the spinach welts, but is still bright green.
– Plate omelet and garnish with freshly chopped tomatoes.