- Bun herb/ plain 6(sliced)
- Mayonnaise 1cup
- Tomato medium 2
- Lettuce one bunch
- Capsicum 1 thinly sliced
- Onion medium 2 thinly sliced
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt table as per needed
- Butter/oil as per needed
- You can use red chutney/ tomato sauces & green chutney/chili sauces.
- Ingredients patties:-
- Potatoes lager 4 boiled & mashed
- Beans ¼ cup finely chopped
- Carrots ¼cup finely chopped
- Beetroot 2tbsp finely chopped
- Corn ¼ cup
- Onions ½ chopped
- Garlic 5-6 paste
- Ginger ½ inch paste
- Green chili 2 finely chopped
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oat 1cup roast powder
- For spices:-
- Oil 2tbsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder 1tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Cumin seed 1tsp
- Method patties:-
- Heat the oil in a pan & crackle the cumin seed.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- After add the ginger-garlic paste & sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the spices & sauté it few minutes.
- Add processed vegetables with salt, & mix it well, lid it on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the flame.
- Last removed the lid & allow to it cool completely.
- The mashed potatoes, vegetables mix, Lemon juice, oat powder & mixed it together well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions, & shaped or make the patties in your choice.
- Deep fry/ shallow fry each patties till changed the color.
- Drain to the patties.
Vegetable Burger Cooking Process
Cut each buns horizontally into half.
Apply some butter /oil on the slices.
Heat a pan & toast them lightly on a tava/pan. Keep aside.
Spread evenly top 1 tbsp Mayonnaise on the each toast bun slices.
Place the lower half of the bun on a plate ; after arrange the Lettuce, tomato sliced, sprinkle salt table, black pepper powder, capsicum sliced, onion sliced, sprinkle table, black pepper powder, burger patty & cover with an upper half bun slice which is Mayonnaise applies side & also press it lightly.
You can use Cucumber sliced, Spread cheese etc…
Now ready to serve.