- 2 medium pineapples or a can
- 2 kashmire chillies
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 ginger piece 2" chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teblespoon salt
- 100 gms dates or dried apricot finely chopped
- Large pinch of panch phoron (aniseed, cumin seed, mustard seed,
- onion seed & fenugreek seeds)
Heat a table spoon of oil and season with panch phoron and kashmiri chillies.
Add the pineapple and cook on full heat.
Add chopped dates or apricots, chopped ginger, sugar and salt.
Cook until the pineapple cubes are soft.
Add lime juice when cooked.