- Preparation time 30mnt
- 20-25 cookies
- Unsalted butter 125gm
- Sugar 100gm (can be adjusted as per taste)
- All purpose flour (selfraising flour will be better)
- Egg 1
- Crushed peanut 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence few drops
- Baking powder 1tblsp
This recipe is very easy to make and all kids will love it.
01. Preheat oven to 220 degree celcius.
02. In a mixing bowl put together butter and sugar, mix it well.
03. You can use hand blended or by hand, but it should be blended well.
04. Beat the egg, add essence baking powder and mix it for 5mnt.
05. Add peanut,flour and make dough.
06. Grease the baking try and place 2 tablespoonfuls of dough into balls .
07. Just gentle press the balls once with finger.
08. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned.
09. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing.
10. Magic cookies are ready, you can keep it in a airtight container for long time.