- 500 gm of minced chicken
- 1/2 cup vinegar for marinate
- 1 table spoon ginger-garlic pase
- 1/2 tea spoon of coriander powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of chili powder
- 1 tea spoon of garam masala
- 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder
- 2 large onions chopped
- Mint or coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 Table spoon Oil for cooking chicken
Marinate the minced chicken in vinegar, salt, turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala overnight.
Put the pan and add the oil.
Add 3/4th of the cut onions and fry until it turns golden brown. Add the marinated chicken and keep stirring for 10-15 minutes, until the water from the chicken evaporates.
Add an additional salt and garam masala and take it off the oven.
Make maida parathas or normal wheat parathas if you want. If you are serving in a potluck, use warm tortillas.
Put the chicken on the paratha, add chopped fresh onions, mint leaves (substitute with coriander leaves if you don’t have mint) and green chillies (if you like it spicy). Roll and eat fresh!